Group Bookings & Tour Group Bookings
Your host Brian Smith has been in the hospitality industry since 2001. He knows that his welcome and how he looks after your group will reflect on your company or group. We strive to ensure our service is second to none.
On our first visit to Beechworth, we fell in love with this beautiful town and its picturesque surrounds. It seemed natural that after seven years in the accommodation industry in Ballarat, we would move here to take over the Beechworth Carriage Motor Inn, bringing with us a wealth of experience and knowledge to make your group’s stay with us truly memorable.
The Beechworth Carriage Motor Inn is surrounded by majestic liquid amber elm trees and overlooks the historic Loddon hotel (now a private residence). Yet only 200m from the Post Office, historic precinct and information centre. Also close by are vibrant cafés and shopping including the famous Beechworth Bakery; award winning Beechworth Sweet Co and Beechworth Honey Experience.
We want you to experience the true region of Beechworth and the North East, it’s important to us that you have a good time and we hope that you will fall in love with Beechworth almost as much as we have.
Our Ongoing Commitment to You
We have 27 ground floor units which are 3.5 star rated and non-smoking for your comfort. Units are surrounded by manicured lawns and attractive gardens. Along with our friendly staff, we can assist you with local knowledge and experience which will ensure you take advantage of the unique charm and character of our wonderful location during your stay with us.
- Free unlimited wireless broadband is accessible all over our property
- All rooms have queen beds, crisp pressed white linen sheets and fluffy towels
- We provide decent sized cups, wine glasses and fresh milk
- Rooms are a good size and have modern bathrooms with walk in showers
- All rooms have 99cm high definition LCD TV
- Our guest laundry
- Our motel grounds can easily accommodate coach parking
Quote for Groups and Coach Tours.
Room only rates
Single - $118.00
Double - $139.00
Twin - $150.00
Triple - $160.00
Breakfast Venue - Moments and Memories (next door to Hibernian Hotel) Phone 03 5728 2273
Dinner Venue - Hibernian Hotel (3 doors down from Motel) Phone 03 5728 2028
Conditions and Payments Policy
- Final rooming list and special diets or other requirements required 7 prior to arrival
- Full payment must be received no later than the group’s departure date
- Payment accepted by – Mastercard & VISA, EFT direct to our account – see Invoice for our Banking Details. Cheques are not accepted without prior notice.
Rates are fixed for the duration of your tour but some inclusions apply to groups of 30 or more for multi night stays. Contact us to see how we can “value add” to your multi-night bookings at no extra cost, with our ever popular inclusions.
- Available to all our guests
- Location High speed wireless broadband (available all over the property)
- Use of guest laundry
- Complimentary DVD player (on request)
- Garden settings
- Off street parking
- Coach and bus parking
- Ask us about any other services you may need
- The main Beechworth shopping and tourism precincts are located around the intersection of Camp and Ford streets. The Beechworth Carriage Motor Inn is located in Camp street approximately 200 meters from Ford Street and the Beechworth Post Office, so it is within very easy walking distance from most of the town’s shops, including the famous Beechworth Bakery, award winning Beechworth Sweet Co and Beechworth Honey Experience.